Basic Information About Voting in San Francisco
- Register to vote
- Sign up to Vote by Mail
- Verify that you are registered to vote. Many people go to the polls and find they are not registered, even after voting for many years.
- Check your polling location and look up a sample ballot .
- Visit the Department of Elections website to learn about when and where to vote.
- Learn more about statewide initiatives (including which issues have the League’s support) at the California League’s educational voter information site: www.CAVotes.org.
Who Are Your Representatives?
- San Francisco’s Mayor is Ed Lee.
- San Francisco has a Board of Supervisors who represent various districts.
- Federal Senators and Congressional Representatives
- State Assembly Reps David Chiu (District 17) and Phillip Ting (District 19)
- State Senator Mark Leno (District 11)
San Francisco’s 311 System
San Francisco has a centralized help system for filing complaints and getting assistance on a number of issues. Known as the 311 system, you can reach them by calling “311″ or accessing the City’s 311 website.