Is your community group looking for objective information about San Francisco ballot measures?
Trained League representatives are eager to speak to schools, churches, companies, neighborhood associations, and other groups. Presentations are unbiased and present opposing points of view on issues; they are designed to give voters the information they need to make up their own minds.
- Approximately 45 minutes to one hour is needed for our speaker to make a presentation and answer questions. We ask to be the principal speaker at the meeting or be placed first on the agenda.
- Speakers are available to visit your group up to five weeks before election day. Speakers are typically available weekdays from 4 to 9 pm, but PLEASE CALL to determine if a speaker could visit your group earlier in the day. Weekend speakers are also available.
- Any group of 15 or more may take advantage of this service. If your group is smaller, you are welcome to attend a presentation to another group.
- Presentations can be tailored for first-time voters.
- We appreciate a contribution to defray the cost of providing this election service. We recommend $25 for non-profits and $100 for businesses.
Email the SF League at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a presentation. Please include the following information in your email:
- Name of your organization
- Meeting date, time, and location
- Time scheduled for speaker (from __ to __ )
- Parking information
- Phone, fax, and email
- Contact name
- Size of audience
- Age group
- Comments or special requests including language needs
Help the League bring more critical services like the Speakers Bureau to the community! Donate today.