We are currently seeking community leaders for the following positions:
Advocacy Co-Chair. Communications Chair. Fundraising Chair. Secretary. Grants Chair. Membership Co-Chair. Treasurer. Candidate Programs.
- A two-year commitment to serve on the Board.
- Sustain the League by recruiting members, soliciting funds, and building community relationships.
- Lead a committee project.
- Share approximately 2-4 hours of your time per week.
- Attendance at monthly Board meetings and committee meetings.
A commitment to serving and engaging our diverse community is the foundation for all our work. Board members represent a wide variety of backgrounds. We are seeking leaders who bring experience/enthusiasm in finance, development, civic engagement, membership, PR/communications, event planning, project management, and public policy. We are also seeking people who can help us build strong partnerships with a diverse array of organizations.
What You Get
- The opportunity to build leadership skills and to lead highly visible projects.
- A chance to engage with community leaders and elected officials.
- Board experience with a venerable and respected organization.
- A platform to make a real difference in the political future of San Francisco.
For more information, please contact Nati Oron, Program Manager, at email@example.com or (415) 989-8683. We hope to hear from you soon!
All League News