Support the league by becoming a member
The league receives most of its funding from memberships and donations. Your membership goes directly to funding all of the services the league provides for voters in San Francisco.
When you join the San Francisco League, you also become a member of the State and National Leagues. Join the League today to become a part of over 100 years of history in the fight for voting equality.
Members can participate in a number of ways, including:
- Support the League’s Voter Service and Advocacy work as a member, volunteer, and/or leader
- Receive regular updates via newsletters and alerts
- Network and learn at special events on key issues
- Meet face-to-face with elected officials
- Observe and report on government activities
- Build leadership skills by serving as an appointed member of a city board or commission
- Expand your research, writing, and communication skills
- Get “on camera” experience by moderating a televised discussion
- Help plan League-sponsored events
- Participate in an in-depth LWVSF study on an issue to arrive at recommendations for consensus or recommendations for action
- As a part of a unique member-based organization, LWVSF members have the opportunity to network with San Francisco change makers