The League of Women Voters of San Francisco provides non-partisan analysis of the San Francisco Elections. We also maintain an archive of previous Pros & Cons Guides explaining the issues of past elections for public use. Each Pros & Cons Guide is a compilation of publicly-filed ballot arguments, news articles, interviews with various advocates, and online research. The Guides do not represent the opinions of the League of Women Voters San Francisco or the Voter Services Committee.
Guide for November 4, 2014 Election:
The Pro & Con Guide is available in three formats: PDF, online, and audio.
- Proposition A – San Francisco Transportation and Road Improvement Bond
- Proposition B – Population Based Adjustment to General Fund Appropriation to Transportation Fund
- Proposition C – Children and Youth Fund; Public Education Fund; Our Children, Our Families Council; Rainy Day Reserves
- Proposition D- Retiree Health Benefits for Former Redevelopment Agency and Successor Agency Employment
- Proposition E- Business and Tax Regulations Code- Tax on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages to Fund Food and Health Program
- Proposition F- Pier 70 Development Site Height Limit
- Proposition G- Additional Transfer Tax on Residential Property Sold within Five Years of Purchase
- Proposition H- Requiring Certain Golden Gate Park Athletic Fields to be Kept as Grass with No Artificial Lighting
- Proposition I- Renovation of Playgrounds, Walking Trails, and Athletic Fields
- Proposition J- Minimum Wage
- Proposition K- Affordable Housing Goals
- Proposition L- Restore Transportation Balance
All League News